Waivers for Inadmissability

Generally, if you entered the United States illegally you will need a Waiver of Inadmissibility to file other immigration documents in order to gain legal status.

If you are inadmissible to the United States and are seeking an immigrant visa, adjustment of status, certain nonimmigrant statuses or certain other immigration benefits, you must seek a waiver of certain grounds of inadmissibility.

We are equipped to walk you through this process and file a waiver on your behalf.

Email Angela Emerick

Call for a Case Evaluation (707) 596.8529